Thursday, March 31, 2011

Working Again

And a snapshot on the upside:

I feel great.

I did my first day of training yesterday, and do my second today. Real, actual work with a paycheck. I know I shouldn't let old messages tie up so much of my self-worth in that, but I do. And working again helps a lot.

Mostly because it helps elsewhere. I probably had my most productive day in 2 months yesterday, at least it terms of knocking stuff off my to-do list, and I'll probably match it today. I downloaded a killer app for my cell phone that keeps things like calendar notices and incoming e-mails on the front page, re-did my notebook, and started re-packing my work bag, putting the tools I need to keep going right at my fingertips once again.

And I'm sitting here freshly showered, blogging.

It's not a silver bullet, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment