Thursday, February 3, 2011

A PTSDruid's Prayer for Peace

Flame, kindled at sacred Kildare,
Kindled now upon my hearth.
Flame on the hearth, illuminate my way.
Driving all shadows from my path.

From threshold to hearth,
To the north and to the south,
To the east and to the west,
Lighting all corners of my home.

Where your light spreads,
May I know peace and warmth.
Driving out all doubt and fear,
Melting away stress and pain.

Brighid, Lady of the Flame,
Whose fires burn on Hearth,
Whose fires burn in the Head,
Whose fires burn in the Forge.

May your fire brightly burn,
Fire kindled in the head,
Illuminating all corners of my mind,
Driving out shadows of pain and fear.

Brighid, Matron, Healer.
May your fires burn ever brightly.
Wrap me in your peace and healing.
Hear this Druid's prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment